The cameras below can only be opened with Microsoft Internet Explorer. They will not open with other browsers such as: Safari, Firefox, Chrome and Opera. Please make sure you’ve enable ActiveX controls for the Operating System that runs your computer. By following the steps below, you may be able to view the live video feed to watch your pet play all day!
First time user? Check out the viewing instructions at the bottom of this page!
Smartphone user? We now have our camera system set up so you can view it on your smartphone! Check out the smartphone instructions at the bottom of the page to get started!
Note: If you continue to experience problems, please check your computer’s security (firewall) software, which may be blocking your access.
Select a camera below.
Large Dog Play
- 8:00am – 9:00am
- 11:00am – 12:00pm
- 2:00pm – 3:00pm
Small Dog Play
- 9:30am – 10:30am
- 12:30pm – 1:30pm
- 3:30pm – 4:30pm
Please note: For your dog’s safety they must be here before their scheduled play time begins.
Steps for Enabling ActiveX
- Make sure you are using Internet Explorer.
- Click on one of the 7 Stationary cameras (above). The specific camera should have been specified by a Towles employee upon check in to visit your dog or to take a tour.
- When prompted, click the window that appears on your page (“Click to activate and use this control”).
- Then click “Run.”
- You should see the Live video page pop up automatically once you’ve enabled the ActiveX control.
If you receive the “Cannot Display Page” error message, follow these steps to enable all the ActiveX controls:
- In Internet Explorer, click “View” and then click “Internet Options.”
- Click the “Security” tab, click “Custom” as the security level and then click “Settings.”
- Enable all ActiveX Controls and Plug-Ins.
- Close Internet Explorer and then try to connect again.